Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Flower for Japan, & Illustration Friday - Stir

It has been so scary, heartbreaking, and emotional watching the effects of the earthquake, tsunami, and now nuclear leaks in Japan, it has stirred me to do something. Such a beautiful country that I hope to visit one day.

I'm selling prints of this camellia above, for $25. (archival ink, on roughly 8" x 10" watercolor paper, mailed to you.) All money goes to the Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, or other relief organization of your choice. Donate through paypal, email me 'proof' that you did it and your address (to kieren@kierendutcher.com), and this lovely print is yours!

6 comments:

  1. yes, I want one. you know how to contact me right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy on Kir, great idea! I will put a check in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flower - such a sad plight Japan is in.

    I notice you are a Nicola Bayley fan as well...

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cindy.
    and to you others above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged about it. It's a wonderful initiative, Kieren. Thank you for doing this. My heart and prayers go to Japan and the families there.

    ReplyDelete