Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Venture?

A few years ago Dan and I were in NYC for a conference.  One night we were having dinner at a great restaurant in Greenwich Village, Gonzo, when we came up with this fun idea. I whipped out a notebook, and the brainstorming began. Food for Thought tshirts (although I think that name is taken)...sold at farmer's markets. Which one would you wear?
P.S.  The restaurant owner thought we were critics, madly writing away, treats were sent to our table, and the chef came out to say hello. I highly recommend bringing along a notebook the next time you eat out!

2 comments:

  1. You need to make this a colorful poster (or keep it black and white) and sell it. It would look wonderful in a kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I hadn't thought of that.Thanks Patricia!

    ReplyDelete