Lost in the Mystery

Happy New Year!
I've been taking a break from this blog for a bit, recuperating from the holidays and reveling in time away from grad school to clean up those teetering piles in my studio and do some writing and painting. I have an exhibit coming up in April, plus I'm working away on this mystery I started during NanoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November,and it is fun letting myself get immersed in solving this puzzle I created. It's kind of like getting lost in one of those hedge mazes, with no one to blame but myself. The house above is the setting of the story. It features an old cottage on Cape Cod, the beach, a graveyard, and a sketchbook where drawings mysteriously appear...
OK that's all I'm telling you for now!

Comments

  1. That story sounds great ... and I love the idea of Nano WriMo! Oooh, I wish drawings would mysteriously appear in MY sketchbook (could the person be doing them in their sleep? Is it a ghost? where can I read this story?) Sounds like you are suffering bronchitis from your latest post. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Gay,
    Thank you, yes, I am 'not talking' today, hopefully it won't last long.
    And, well, I can tell you this, that it's a ghost...with some unfinished business, communicating from the world beyond. I'm still writing it, so you can't read it all yet, but I'll put up some tidbits now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot like our little house here in western Massachusetts. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Transitions... and What's Going On?