Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'd rather die than formally address a group of people

Well, I have no lovely spring photos to show you today, as I had planned. Our house was robbed last week, thus no camera to take pics with...
So here is something completely different:
This morning I read a terrific interview on

 Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast

 one of my favorite blogs, with Erin Stead (winner of the Caldecott in 2010, for A Sick Day for Amos McGee). That post has lots of pictures... of her newest book. So take a look

And then I found a link (you know how that goes),to William Steig's worried letter about winning the Caldecott and having to make a speech. So so great. Here's the link below.

I'd rather die than formally address a group of people

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer! I hope so many good things happen for you this week that it makes up for last week. Thanks for the post, and for the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. All of my jewelry was stolen...ALL of it. People are now giving me replacements...so very kind.

      Delete