Studio Seven Arts this Saturday

Happy Spring! Well, it sure feels and looks like spring around here. Plum and cherry blossoms bursting out, daffodils, even a rose in my garden. Such a warm spring is a bit strange, 
where is the rain?
I now have a dozen paintings up and for sale at Studio Seven Art Gallery gallery in Pleasanton.
This Saturday, March 2nd, I'll be out at the gallery downtown, from 10am-2pm, demonstrating my gouache resist painting technique. 
If you are in the area, stop by and take a look. I'm told there's a great farmer's market going on right outside the door.

Comments

  1. Thanks Kristin. Your lovely photos have given me much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kieren, Your blog is very charming! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nancy! Your painting is the one I had to look up, from the Collector postcard - the color, the composition - yum! Looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts