Saturday, November 22, 2014

Piece by Piece

I have been absent from the blog for ages.... major life changes kept me away.

It's been a tough year, but piece by piece 


  I have been putting my life back together.

My family and friends have been amazingly supportive. My kids are grown and both on the East coast, making their way in the world. I find myself starting all over again, making a new life for myself. Alone.
 Not the life I expected, but a new, different life. And lo and behold, I find that I am not actually alone at all. I am constantly surrounded by love, everywhere I turn. It's a new beginning. Like the kids I teach, I am excited for whatever adventure lies ahead.


Bit by bit, I am putting this new, challenging puzzle together. 
I am finding that starting fresh is a gift I have been given.
I am so so grateful.

Quilt for my daughter's new apartment in Brooklyn.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you again blogging! I've taken a break too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Kieren. Well done on everything.

    ReplyDelete